Wednesday 7 May 2014

FINAL ANIMATION FOR WWF PROJECT

Please click on the below video and choose the HD option in the video settings to watch the animation in its best quality.







As you can see there aren't as many changes as planned previously as my other project has been taking up most of my time, you can see this project by clicking on The Treehouse at the top of this page. 

The only scene that I have worked on is the final scene with the panda roar, as you will be able to see I have extended the roar and made the pandas mouth engulf the entire screen into a black out to have more of an impact.

Remember you can message me via the contact section at the top of this page, so if you have any feedback then please let me know your thoughts and opinions about my work.



VIMEO LINK


FinalWWFAnimation from Jamie Price on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment